Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) of the Lithuania-Russia CBC Programme together with the project LT-RU-1-002 “The Curonian Spit: fighting the fires” are inviting to celebrate ECDay and 30 years of Interreg by taking part in the bike route.
The main aim of the route is to show that the fire has no border, as well as to symbolize the strong commitment of Firefighters and rescuers to dedicate their professional life to firefighting.
As LT-RU border is still closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 30 participants from Lithuania and 30 from Russia shall start the route from their own countries and then will virtually meet next to the border.
Where? Neringa and Kaliningrad
When? 26 September, Saturday
Time? 8 AM for RU and 9 AM for LT
What to take? Bicycle and good mood🌞
– at 9.00 am the starting point will be at Preilos str. 27, Preila;
– at 10.00 am the starting point in Nida – at Purvynes str. 12, Nida;
– at 10.45 finish the race at LT-RUS border (Nidos – Smiltynes str. 2, Nida).
Total distance of the route – approximately 14 km.
– at 8.00 the starting point will be on the street. Lesnaya 7, Rybachiy village;
– at 9.00 the starting point of the parking of the Eco-path “Height of Efa”;
– at 09:45 finish at the RUS-LT border.
Total distance of the route – approximately 15 km.
We invite you to register for the route by the electronic registration system by September 20 at the latest. Registration may be closed earlier if the maximum number of participants is reached. Please note that the number of participants is limited!
You will receive a confirmation message after the registration is closed. The organizers do not cover the travel expenses for the participants. A detailed agenda for the event will be provided by email to event participants who have received confirmation of registration.
Registration: LT https://www.vilniusjts.eu/events/bicycle-routetwo-partnerstwo-routes-one-aimin-lithuania
In case of questions, please contact: Project and communication manager Ms. Brigita Šerėnaitė, e-mail email@example.com